Monday, April 9, 2012

THURSDAY afternoon

So Thursday I went on a walk with my older brother. He is like my personal tour guide of Cartagena. We went to this place called “el atún”. It was so beautiful. You climb down these cliffs and into these rocks. From there you have the most beautiful view of Cartagena. When we got there the waves were pretty good size, so it was fun watching them smack against the rocks. After we hiked back and continued our tour. Im so lucky to have him, he is so patient with me and has the best attitude. Below I have attached some pictures of our walk and of Cartagena.










After our walk we went home and hung out for a bit. And then my brother asked me if I wanted to dance. Confused I looked at him and said “que”. So I guess every Thursday and Tuesday at the public gym they have free dance classes. He said I can dance while he plays basketball. Laughing I told him I would go with him to watch his basketball game, but I would have to observe the class before I joined. I was nervous because I know latin woman can shake it. We got to the gym and Eliseo and I hung out on the bleachers as I checked it all out. The dance class looked so fun! They were rocking out! I wanted to join, but I felt a little embarrassed. But on Tuesday I told my brother I was going to go and that I’m bringing our mama. She said yes so vamos haber….

No comments:

Post a Comment