Saturday, April 14, 2012

LMFAO


Yesterday was a great day. I helped my sophomore class with a skit . They decided to do a dance to LMFAO “ I’m sexy and I know it”. When I heard they were doing this song I was a little confused. They have no idea what LMFAO even means, they just got away doing this song because no one in the school besides myself know what the songs says. This is a direct quote from their act of completion and why the were performing this song.

The musical group LMFAO, through this song shows us the effects of low self esteem and insecurity that normally affect teenagers who want to run away and hide.
To finally feel safe is apart of a growth process and an achievement. Being normal requires a personal effort and our own acceptance of how we are and what we want to be

I’m not sure if this is what the songs represents….but I like where there heads up. A for Effort!






RADIO SHOW
Friday I was asked to be on 103.3 FM CPC radio show. I was interview by a fellow teacher asking about my experience here in Cartagena. Its very warming to know how welcomed I am here. 

There is a saying here " pueblo chico, infierno grande"
which means little down, big hell.....and when an american arrived here that is exactly que pasó. charming!


No comments:

Post a Comment